Wednesday, April 8, 2009

At Work

So I'm sitting at work bored again and decided to start a blog since everyone else seems to have one. Since being moved from the lab I have a lot of free time on the computer. Usually I play games or surf the net but after four months that has gotten old. Not being in the lab is a definite downfall during this pregnancy. Apparently I am too efficient. They expected me to take much longer to do all the filing that needed to be done when I first moved upstairs. I do benefit from having my own office; however, it is visited daily by the big dogs because their mailboxes are in here as well as several filing cabinets. The other four people I work with share an office so I can't complain too much about that. At least I don't have someone looking over my shoulder when I don't have anything productive to do. By the end of this pregnancy I'll be dying to go back to the lab.

1 comment:

  1. It is so exciting to see the ultrasound and know everything so going so well. My love to all 3 of you.
    Mom Sue

    ReplyDelete