Sunday, June 21, 2009

25 weeks

I am now 27 weeks pregnant, but here are a couple of pictures that Rob took of me at 25 weeks. I have been feeling fine so far. My first glucose test for diabetes came back high so I had to do the three hour test, where they take blood each hour. It was miserable because I had to fast until it was over. I was so hungry by the end and Rob was mean enough to eat Hardee's for breakfast and he waved his hash browns in my face. I think everything will come back okay, but I'll find out the results on Friday.
I have been slow on posting. We are leaving for Wisconsin on Friday, so hopefully I'll remember the camera and get pictures up a little bit faster.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you had to go without food. That is the pits when you are pregnant. You are getting out there! Have fun on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh - i HATE that test. I dread it everytime. I hope it comes back fine - and he owes you breakfast in bed for eating in front of you - i barely survive the 1 hour test.

    ReplyDelete